通波塘

通波塘

通波塘位于洞泾西侧,古称顾会浦。松江河段北起淀浦河(北竿山南麓),南流经佘山、泗联、洞泾、五里塘等乡境,穿过松江城入人民河,南接大涨泾(穿城段系1958年新开)。全长16.92公里,底宽10~20米,底高O~-1米,河面最宽处80米,最狭处29米,是松江北水南排的一条重要通道。北宋庆历元年(1041年),知县钱贻范首开。南宋绍兴十五年(1145年),通判曹泳重开,起青龙港,止于松江北门。因流入松江城北通波门,后更名通波塘。云间粮仓即地处通波塘和人民河交界处。

Tongbotang is located in the west of Dongjing, which was called Guhuipu in ancient times. With a length of 16.92 km, it is an important river in Songjiang District. 1041, magistrate Qian Yifan first opened. It was 1145 that Cao Yong would be reopened, starting at Qinglong Port and ending at the North Gate of Songjiang District. After flowing into the north of the city of Songjiang District, it was renamed Tongbotang. Yunjian granary is located at the junction of Tongbotang and the People river.

打卡地拍摄指南:

通波塘与人民河的交汇处有一道弯,并种植了一颗苍天古树,古树枝干粗壮,枝繁叶茂,是乘阴遮阳的好地方,从此处望去,偶尔还能见到河对面钓鱼的人们。

At the junction of Tongbotang and the People river, an old tree was planted in a bend. The branches of the old tree were thick and luxuriant. It was a good place to take shade from the Sun. From here, you could occasionally see people fishing across the river.

十鹿九回头

十鹿九回头传说

石刻为浮雕,呈方形,边长约1米。画面上是十只雄健的梅花鹿在奔走,形态生动,因其中有九鹿皆回头而得名。该石刻最早置于云间粮仓附近普照寺前石桥旁墙壁上,后搬到“云间第一楼”陈列。1950年楼毁,搬到醉白池园内。原碑现藏松江博物馆,此处展示的为复制品。关于“十鹿九回头”,众说纷纭,如嘉庆《松江府志》认为:“以作事不全者谓十鹿九回头。” 佛教研究者认为“十鹿九回头”与佛教《本生经》的“鹿本生”内容有关。民间的传说是,松江历来为鱼米之乡,外出做官或经商的人,十有九人都要返回家乡,落叶归根。十鹿九回头,寓意为叶落归根,不忘故土。此外,值得注意的是,虽然石碑号称“十鹿九回头”,但实际只有七只鹿是回头的,农业部中国畜牧业协会鹿业分会鹿文化专家委员会副主任陈伟群认为,就石碑本身而言,确实是“十鹿七回头”,画面传达的是佛语“七众”、“七归依”;而将石碑还原至立碑之地 (即石碑的鹿朝向普照寺寺门)而言,则是“十鹿九回头”。这时的“十鹿九回头”是一只鹿引着九只鹿归向佛门。

The stone tablet is embossed and square, about 1 meter in length on each side. The picture shows ten Sika deer running in a lively form, named after nine of them all turning their heads. The stone carving was first placed on the wall beside the stone bridge in front of Puzhao temple near Yunjian granary, and then moved to the first floor of Yunjian. The building collapsed in 1950 and the monument is now in the Songjiang Museum. According to folklore, nine out of ten people who went out to do official or business wanted to return to their hometown. Ten deer nine turn head, allegorical meaning does not forget hometown.

修复普照寺石碑记

《重修普照寺碑记》发现地

云间粮仓曾立有一块光绪二十年(1894 年)所刻之碑《重修普照寺碑记》,由晚清名士袁昶撰文,青石质地,纵138 厘米、横71 厘米、厚18 厘米,碑文共20 行,每行40 字。该碑刻在角落一隅历经岁月变迁幸而留存,在如今的云间粮仓开发工程中得以重见天日,现已经移至松江博物馆。

普照寺是松江最古老的寺庙,唐肃宗乾元时(758~760 年)在二陆(陆机、陆云)旧宅(别业)基础上建成,原名大明寺。宋大中祥符元年(1008 年)改名为普照寺。位于“(华亭)县西二百八十步”,即今通波塘西侧、中山中路北侧,现松江第一水厂和区政府原址大院东部。该寺屡经兴废,晚明时犹存,松江人林有麟的《素园石谱》就有收录普照寺的达摩石。解放前夕已名存实亡。

值得一提的是,普照寺人文荟萃,原旧宅主人陆机是西晋文学家,亦擅书法,存世最早的书法真迹《平复帖》就是他的杰作,现藏北京故宫;晚清名士袁昶祖籍浙江桐庐,与上海颇有渊源,曾就读于龙门书院,还曾在松江添置房产;据《松江县志》,明末著名的文人陈子龙家住普照寺西。

The site where the inscription of the restoration of Puzhao Temple Stele was found Yunjian granary once had a stone tablet inscribed in 1894, "rebuilding Puzhao Temple Monument, " written by Yuan Chang, a famous scholar in the late Qing Dynasty, Qingshi Texture, 138 cm vertical, 71 cm horizontal, 18 cm thick, the inscription is 20 lines, 40 words per line. The inscription was found in Yunjian granary and has been moved to Songjiang Museum.

Puzhao temple is the oldest temple in Songjiang District, built around 758-760, formerly known as Daming Temple. The 1008 was renamed the Puzhao Temple. Lin Youlin "Su Yuan Shi Pu" includes the Buddha stone of the Puzhao temple.

It is worth mentioning that the original address of the Temple owner, Lu Ji, is a writer, good at calligraphy. His masterpiece is the earliest surviving copy of calligraphy, "Pingfutie" ; Yuan Chang, a famous scholar in the late Qing Dynasty, studied at Longmen College and bought a house in Songjiang District; and, according to the history of Songjiang County, Chen Zilong, a famous scholar at the end of the Ming Dynasty, lived in Puzhao Temple West.

重修普照寺碑记发现地

Puzhao temple be reconstruct stele discovery site

康熙射矢

康熙射矢之地

历史上,称得上巡幸驻跸松江的皇帝只有一位,就是康熙皇帝。康熙在位时六次南巡,其中两次临幸松江府,第一次驻跸五日,第二次驻跸六日,前后共计达十一日之久。据嘉庆《松江府志》卷首上《巡幸》载,康熙四十四年(1705)三月底,康熙驻跸松江府城,在行宫前观看诸皇子射箭,自己也身体力行,亲射二箭,箭无虚发,皆中箭靶。康熙四十六年(1707)三月十三日至十八日,康熙南巡,再度舟抵松江。原本安排驻跸四日即前往浙江,松江提督张云翼等跪奏恭请圣驾再留数日,康熙给足了面子,允留二日。据《嘉庆松江府志》卷二记载,行宫在提督府东南。据《松江县志》,清代设江南提督署于松江府城,以明徐阶宅为督署。徐阶宅位于松江府城之南门,云间粮仓的前身即南门粮库,可知康熙射矢之地即在现云间粮仓。

Only the Emperor Kangxi has ever been to Songjiang District. During the reign of Emperor Kangxi, he made six southern visits, two of which took him to Songjiang Mansion, where he stayed for five days the first time and six days the second time. In 1705 March, Kangxi watched the princes shoot arrows in Songjiang District, and shot two arrows himself. Kangxi to Songjiang District again on March 13-18 1707. Originally scheduled to leave for Zhejiang after four days, Songjiang District Governor Zhang Yunyi asked the emperor to stay a few more days, Kangxi agreed to stay two more days. According to historical records, Kangxi lived in the southeast of the prefecture, which is located at the South Gate of Matsue Castle. The former Yunjian granary was the Nanmen granary, and the place where Kangxi shot his arrows was the present Yunjian granary.

华尔洋枪队

华尔像

1862年华尔被调赴浙江慈溪,与太平军作战,中弹身亡。尸体运回松江后,葬于城内玉皇阁北。清政府为他建墓立祠。今祠墓俱废。

In 1862, wall was transferred to Cixi, Zhejiang Province to fight with the Taiping Army and was shot and killed. After the body was transported back to Songjiang. The Qing government built tombs and ancestral halls for him.

华尔使用的洋枪

Guns used by the Wall

原洋枪队与太平军交战地

近代以来,松江作为上海的南方门户,军事地位更显重要。

太平天国曾把松江作为东进上海的基地,三次攻打松江,咸丰十年(1860年),太平天国直逼上海,清政府雇佣华尔组建洋枪队,和华尔洋枪队多次交战,这里就是洋枪队与太平军的主战场之一。

Since modern times, Songjiang, as the southern gateway of Shanghai, has played a more important military role. The Taiping army once took Songjiang as the base to enter Shanghai eastward. This is one of the main battlefields between the foreign gun team and the Taiping army.

通波塘四月天

陆机像,出自《吴郡名贤图传赞》

松江地名历史演变

  • 华亭-陆逊
  • 松江古称华亭,据《三国志》建安二十四年(219年),陆逊以功封华亭侯,华亭始见于史志。

  • 云间-陆士龙
  • 云间则是松江的别称。太康末年(289年),陆逊之孙陆云离家赴洛阳,在见到名士荀鸣鹤时,自称“云间陆士龙”。云间由此得名。

陆机旧宅

此处是陆机旧宅,陆云之兄陆机是西晋文学家,亦擅书法,存世最早的书法真迹《平复帖》就出自他手,现藏于北京故宫。

通波塘

北宋庆历元年(1041年),知县钱贻范开顾会浦,因流入城北通波门,后改名通波塘。

Songjiang was called Huating in ancient times. In 219, Lu Xun granted the Marquis of Huating with merit.

Yunjian is another name for Songjiang. In 289, Lu Yun, the grandson of Lu Xun, called himself "lushilong in the clouds". This is the name of Yunjian.

This is the former residence of Lu Ji. Lu Ji, the brother of Lu Yun, is a calligrapher of the Western Jin Dynasty. The earliest surviving calligraphy authentic work "Pingfu tie" came from him

打卡地拍摄指南:

现在是四月天咖啡馆,老板是新西兰留学回来的海归,建筑风格偏向大洋洲风情,白天是咖啡馆,晚上则化身小酒馆。

This shop is a coffee shop in the daytime and a tavern in the evening. Its name is very poetic. It is called "April day".

御码头

在江南提督张云翼安排妥当后,康熙于7日后抵达松江,官员百姓数十万夹岸跪迎。第二天,康熙至行宫前观诸王子射,自己也身体力行,亲射二箭,皆中箭靶。据《嘉庆松江府志》卷二记载,行宫在江南提督署东南。云间粮仓前身为小校场,也就是康熙射矢之地。康熙对松江之行印象颇佳,两年之后,他再一次南巡松江。

After Zhang Yunyi, Jiangnan governor, made arrangements, Kangxi arrived in Songjiang on March 26, when hundreds of thousands of civil and military officials and soldiers knelt down to welcome him. The next day, Kangxi came here for a military parade. He personally shot two arrows, both of which hit the target. Later, Kangxi wrote poems to commemorate Dong Qichang temple and Yunfeng temple in Songjiang. Kangxi had a good impression on his trip to Songjiang. Two years later, he visited Songjiang again.

康熙两次游松江

康熙四十四年(1705年)三月十九,康熙驻跸苏州,原本松江并不在他的南巡行程之中,江南提督张云翼专程前往奏请行幸松江阅视官兵队伍。

康熙的书法学董其昌,他的书法老师是松江人沈荃,时任工部尚书王鸿绪亦是松江人,使他对松江并不陌生,于是欣然同意。

The 44th year of Kangxi reign (1705), Kangxi stopped in Suzhou. Zhang Yunyi, Jiangnan governor, made a special trip to visit the officers and soldiers in Songjiang.

Dong Qichang was a calligrapher of Kangxi. His calligraphy teacher was Shen Quan from Songjiang. Wang Hongxu, then Minister of the Ministry of industry, was also from Songjiang. He was not unfamiliar with Songjiang, so he readily agreed.

上海洋炮局旧址

上海洋炮局旧址

同治元年(1862年),李鸿章就任江苏巡抚,在率领新组建的淮军抵达上海后,正值太平军第二次大举进攻,形势极为严峻。在实战中,李鸿章领略到西洋军械的威力,于是在松江筹建上海洋炮局。

上海洋炮局又名“松江军械所”,被认为是中国最早的兵工厂,分为三局。第二年,李鸿章攻下苏州,上海洋炮局随军移驻苏州,更名苏州洋炮局。两年后,李鸿章就任两江总督,苏州洋炮局又迁至南京,在英人马格里主持的西洋机器局的基础上扩建为金陵机器制造局。

另两局之后又迁回上海,成为江南制造总局的一部分。上海洋炮局旧址位于龙门寺,在云间粮仓附近,现已不存。

In the year of 1862, Li Hongzhang took office as governor of Jiangsu. it was the second large-scale attack of the Taiping army. Li Hongzhang appreciated the power of Western ordnance, so he prepared to establish Shanghai Foreign artillery Bureau in Songjiang.

Shanghai Foreign artillery Bureau, also known as "Songjiang ordnance Institute", is considered to be the earliest ordnance factory in China. The next year, Li Hongzhang captured Suzhou, Then it moved to Suzhou with the army, and changed its name to Suzhou foreign artillery Bureau. Two years later, Li Hongzhang expanded into Jinling machinery manufacturing Bureau based on the Western Machinery Bureau presided over by British magley.

The other two bureaus then moved back to Shanghai and became part of Jiangnan manufacturing administration. The former site of Shanghai Foreign artillery bureau is located in Longmen temple, near the granary in Yunjian, which is now gone.

徐阶故居旧址

徐阶像 出自 《古圣贤像传略》

徐阶故居旧址

明代的松江,科甲鼎盛,据统计,明代松江共有进士466人,在全国位居前列。担任内阁首辅多年的徐阶是其中的佼佼者。

徐阶是松江府华亭县人,嘉靖二年中探花,之后进礼部尚书,兼文渊阁大学士,参与朝廷机要大事。当时,严嵩为首辅,徐阶为人谨慎又善于迎合嘉靖帝,故久安于位。在得知嘉靖帝对严嵩父子不法行为已有所闻,命御史邹应龙参劾.终使严嵩罢官,徐阶则取而代之。

嘉靖帝相信方士,服食金丹致病,户部主事海瑞上疏。帝怒,欲杀海瑞。经徐阶力救,海瑞免死。

清顺治二年,松江设江南提督署,驻重兵。据《松江县志》,江南提督署以徐阶故居为督署,即在今云间粮仓。

According to statistics, there were 466 Jinshi in Songjiang in the Ming Dynasty, ranking in the forefront of the country. Xu Jie, who has served as the head of the cabinet for many years, is one of the best.

Xu Jie, a native of Huating County, Songjiang Prefecture, Later, he entered the Ministry of rites to participate in important events of the imperial court. After learning that emperor Jiajing had heard about the illegal acts of Yan Song father and son,he ordered Yan Song to be dismissed and replace him.

Jiajing emperor believed in the founder, took Jindan disease, head of the household, hailui on sparse. Emperor is angry and wants to kill hailui. After Xu Jie\\\'s rescue, Herui is free from death.

According to the Songjiang County annals, the Jiangnan government office takes Xu Jie\\\'s former residence as the governor office, which is now the granary in Yunjian.

原徐阶旧宅石狮

江南提督署

清顺治二年(1645年),松江设江南提督署,负责管理苏州、松江、常州、镇江四府绿营兵营军务。从康熙元年(1662)开始,江南提督统理江南全省军务。江南提督署位于松江府城,以原徐阶第宅为督署。

In 1645, Songjiang set up Jiangnan Commission, which was responsible for the military affairs of Suzhou, Songjiang, Changzhou and Zhenjiang. Since 1662, the Jiangnan governor has been in charge of the military affairs of Jiangnan province.

Jiangnan provincial governorment is located in Songjiang Fucheng, with the former Xu Jiedi mansion as the governor office

松江龟背图

龟背图

放大版实景松江龟背图,可以一清二楚看到整个松江府的地理概况。

The enlarged version of the real picture of Songjiang turtle back can clearly see the geographical overview of the whole Songjiang Prefecture

联系我们

联系电话:021-64739899

联系地址: 上海市建国中路8号8号楼4楼

扫码关注

八号桥集团

八号桥集团

云间粮仓

云间粮仓
沪IPC备13007965号-3 沪公网安备 31010102002776号 技术支持:秦王网络